Paul Richards tror Pompey vinner nok en gang når Charlton i kveld kommer på besøk til Fratton Park.
SUPPORTERINTERVJUET: Paul Richards er vår medlem nummer 60. Han har også meldt inn barna Amanda og Adam, som er henholdsvis medlem nummer 61 og 62. Paul stiller på denne rundens supporterintervju. Han er engelsk, men er bosatt med sin familie på Fetsund øst i Norge. Spørsmålene og svarene er denne gangen på engelsk.
After 20 games, Pompey have 14 wins, 5 draws and 1 defeat. They are top of the league and are also still in the FA-cup and Checkatrade Trophy. However we lost in the first round of the league cup. What do you think of Pompey’s season so far?
– Bloody great.
What were your thoughts and expectations before this season?
– Always expect the best. Hoped we could have had some extra cash, to invest in players. But happy with the players we have now.
Do you plan to see Pompey live this season?
– Hopefully in the new year.
How do you keep yourself updated on Pompey (matches, news etc.)?
– Skysports, BBC, Fotmob. app. And of course Venner av Pompey.
What are your thoughts on manager Kenny Jackett ?
He’s doing a good job, what more can we ask.
Have you got any favourite players at Pompey now?
On Tuesday we play Charlton at home. What is your starting eleven
– Why change a winning combination.
What do you think about that game and how do you think it will end?
– Charlton lost their last game, after having gone 4 wins, so they’ll be pushing all the time I think. We’ll still win 2 – 0
Is there anything else you’d like to say now that you have got the attention of all Pompey-fans in Scandinavia?
– Looking forward to Pompey going up and Scummers going down.
Tidligere supporterintervjuer denne sesongen: